Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My Natural Hair: Kinky Fro' S and Head Wraps!


I know that natural hair is supposed to be versatile, but this is right now, my all time favorite go to style. This style is comfort for me at the same time, shows my face. Right now, I feel like I have nothing to hide behind, even when I have NO make on I still feel confident.



 I absolutely love all the colors and designs there are to choose from.




I have found in me, freedom to embrace my kinks. Enjoy my kinks!


 Soon, I will venture out into other styles and definitely different ways to rock my scarves, but right now I am loving this looks right here.



 At this point, I am indeed enjoying the journey. Although, it has only been a short period of time and I am sure there are going to be some bumps in the road, but when they come I'll just have to pray for bigger wheels to ride over them.

 Embracing myself with Love, HE is the light.

Peace & Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment